Tracker Models - Subscription Options:
- GTRAK4QB, GTRAKPRO & GTRAKAST (3G Models)
- Subscription is optional for these models for non-commercial use. Up to 3 unsubscribed devices can be added to an account. Unsubscribed devices will not receive the same benefits as subscribed devices, available features can be viewed on each product page on this website.
- GTKPRO2 & GTKPRO2A (4G Models)
- These models require a valid (paid) subscription to the Gator Tracking Service. Ongoing fees and charges apply. 3rd Party SIM Cards are not supported on this device.
For every subscribed device, we enable additional features on your account:
- An additional 240 email notifications per day (unsubscribed devices receive 6 free email notifications per day). If you have 4 subscriptions, you get the free 24 and (4*240) = 984 emails per day.
- An additional 12 SMS notifications per day - sent from our server (unsubscribed devices receive 1 free sms notifications per day). If you have 4 subscriptions, you get the free 1, and 48 for the subs, totalling 49 SMS's each day.
- The device limit increased by 1 for each subscription. You can still always have 3 unsubscribed devices. If you have 4 subscriptions, you can have 7 objects.
- After the first subscription is added, we enable the following features:
- History limit extended to 14 Months for ALL your devices (unsubscribed limit is 20 days).
- Reports are now available, and can be automated.
- Sub-Accounts: You can now create accounts for your staff/family to use some/all of your devices.
- More features are in the works, and are being rolled out as they are tested and integrated, we'll let you know.
Subscription is only $15 per month, per tracker, paid annually (total per year $180). It includes the SIM Card (operating on the Telstra M2M Network), all data usage and web portal server usage. If your device came supplied with tracking credit, the remaining credit will be deducted from the subscription cost at the time you subscribe. Subject to our terms of service, gatortracking.com.au/tracker/terms
Subscribing your Device:
There is only one way to add a subscription: online.
Easiest method: Sign into your account on gator.net.au and press the "Add Subscription" button.
That form supports new objects, already added ones and already subscribed ones, showing you the subscription status and allowing you to rapidly find subscription information for all of your devices.
Alternatively, open "Settings" then click the pencil next to the object you want to subscribe, and finally click "Add one today!" next to "No Subscription on record":
That link will auto-fill the IMEI into the subscription process, the same as clicking "Add Subscription" and tapping the object you wanted to add a subscription for.
That link is also available from the object list, by clicking on the subscription indication icon. You will notice a column called "Sub", this indicates the subscription status of the device, a "Red X" means no current subscription, you can click this X to add a subscription. A "Green Tick" in the sub column indicates a valid current subscription was found for this device. You can tick the green tick to manage the subscription. (It's a bit harder to explain, but once you get the hang of it, or have many subscriptions, it will save a click).
Manage a Subscription:
Click on "Add Subscription" to view all subscription status data. Your active subscriptions are near the bottom. Alternatively: Open the Settings panel and select the pencil next to your object, then select the "Manage Subscription" link.
You can review your payments, download receipts, reset/change your payment method and set your renewal preferences from that page.