Tracker Models - Subscription Options:
- GTRAK4QB, GTRAKPRO & GTRAKAST (3G Models)
- Subscription is optional for these models for non-commercial use. Up to 3 unsubscribed devices can be added to an account. Unsubscribed devices will not receive the same benefits as subscribed devices, available features can be viewed on each product page on this website.
- GTKPRO2 & GTKPRO2A (4G Models)
- These models require a valid (paid) subscription to the Gator Tracking Service. Ongoing fees and charges apply. 3rd Party SIM Cards are not supported on this device.
For every subscribed device, we enable additional features on your account:
- An additional 240 email notifications per day (unsubscribed devices receive 6 free email notifications per day). If you have 4 subscriptions, you get the free 24 and (4*240) = 984 emails per day.
- An additional 12 SMS notifications per day - sent from our server (unsubscribed devices receive 1 free sms notifications per day). If you have 4 subscriptions, you get the free 1, and 48 for the subs, totalling 49 SMS's each day.
- The device limit increased by 1 for each subscription. You can still always have 3 unsubscribed devices. If you have 4 subscriptions, you can have 7 objects.
- After the first subscription is added, we enable the following features:
- History limit extended to 14 Months for ALL your devices (unsubscribed limit is 20 days).
- Reports are now available, and can be automated.
- Sub-Accounts: You can now create accounts for your staff/family to use some/all of your devices.
- More features are in the works, and are being rolled out as they are tested and integrated, we'll let you know.
Subscription is only $15 per month, per tracker, paid annually (total per year $180). It includes the SIM Card (operating on the Telstra M2M Network), all data usage and web portal server usage. If your device came supplied with tracking credit, the remaining credit will be deducted from the subscription cost at the time you subscribe. Subject to our terms of service, gatortracking.com.au/tracker/terms
Subscribing your Device:
If you added an a device without a subscription, you can add one at a later date by opening your settings and selecting the "Objects Tab". You will notice a column called "Sub", this indicates the subscription status of the device, a "Red X" means no current subscription is valid, you can click this X to add a subscription.
A "Green Tick" in the sub column indicates a valid current subscription was found for this device. You can tick the green tick to manage the subscription.
Adding a subscription when setting ip your device is the easiest way, and the only way if you already have 3 devices without subscriptions.
Manage a Subscription:
Open the Settings panel and select the "Objects Tab" to view the subscription status of all your devices. Editing an object will show more details, including the expiration/renewal date of the subscription. The tick in the sub column is a link to the manage screen, so is the link "Manage Subscription" when editing an object.
You can use the manage subscription page to download payment receipts, change payment methods and enable/disable automatic renewal of your subscription.